Accelerating Response Home button on the Samsung Galaxy S4 – Until now S Voice does not yet support the Indonesian although samsung has promised to issue S Voice to Indonesian, but it looks like it will not happen any time soon.
Well if you are not using this feature may be useful in non-switch, because if S Voice is off the home button then the response will be a little faster.
By default, when you press the home button 2 times on the Samsung Galaxy S4, then this smartphone will run the program S Voice. This means that when you press the home button once, there will be a slight time lag when the phone is waiting for the home button is pressed a second time, if it is not the case then this phone will display the home screen.
In order to eliminate the lag time can be done with the non-switch S Voice Shortcut. This can be done by:
- Run the application S Voice,
- Press the menu button
- Tap settings
- Remove the checklist on the “Open via the home key”
- Button should now be able to more quickly respond when pressed.
This trick can be used on all smartphones samsung which has been equipped with features such as the Galaxy S Voice Note 2 and Galaxy S3.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850
- Using Multi Window On The Samsung Galaxy S4
- How To Conserve Battery Samsung Galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C
So is the information from the admin skipperarticle.com about Accelerating Response Home button on the Samsung Galaxy S4, may be useful. [sa]