How Easy and Easy Viewing And Displaying History / BBM Chat History That Has Been On Delete On Android
How Easy and Easy Viewing And Displaying History / BBM Chat History That Has Been On Delete On Android – On this occasion admin Samsung Galaxy Specs will share information about How Easy and Easy Viewing And Displaying History / BBM Chat History That Has Been On Delete On Android.
Almost everyone in the world to use a chat application that this one is the fuel. Although there are still many nice chat applications spread across PlayStore, but the application of this fuel must be on your Android phone, including me. But some of us must be experiencing a common problem that has been common to BBM users History is about the removal of fuel and do not know how to restore the history.
How to Quickly and Easily Viewing History Already Deleted fuel is not very difficult to do, with only a few stages of course I’m sure you can open BBM history that has been erased. I will give two tricks that you can choose, try the first way first. If it fails try to go to the second way. Here is how to restore deleted history bbm following:
How First Restore Deleted History BBM On Android
- Open the BBM application.
- Log in to Option (Option) or Settings
- Sign goto “Save Chat History”, then select “Media Card”.
- After that you select the ‘Backup Now’ ‘.
Way above this is Settingan or setting your BBM app so that you can view and read history or BBM History That Has your Clear. And below I will explain again How Restoring BBM History That Has Been Deleted On your favorite Android. Here’s how:
Both Ways Restore Deleted History BBM On Android
- Open the BBM application, navigate to the contact of fuel you want to see (the chat history has been deleted).
- Then press the Menu button, then select “View Chat History”.
- Please select a chat, it will display the messages that have been deleted, but already gray / dark.